LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yiannnz GM Coder App

2 posters

Go down

Yiannnz GM Coder App Empty Yiannnz GM Coder App

Post  JellyBoy Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 am

Ohk this is my GM app = I hope you enjoi it. 11:47P.M 9/04/2010.

Name:Jake Or Jelly Which either one.

IGN:Yiannnz (Greek Name)
Show us some of your work: www.rawrmsinfo.webs.com I can code npc's make PvP do player npcs and even more sir.

Why should you be a coder: I think I deserve to have the spot of a coder because I show great pride in what I work for. I will be able to come on in the morning for about one hour and in the afternoon for atleast two hours (depends on how much homework) I have coded and created my own server, WeRawrMS. I will work for this with my blood and sweat in-till I get the Coder spot.

What kind of experience do you have? (Please Specify): I have had about 3years experience of private server, playing, creating and more. I have created (like I said before) my own private server WeRawrMS, with over 60+ people. I really enjoyed that but I discovered owning your own private server is a bit too difficult. I will put alot of effort 110% into the things I do for LiterauteMS.

If you had to mark this what would you get? (out of 10 please): Well I'm not being up myself but I would actually not give myself a 10 for this (even tho I worked on it hard) I would give myself a seven or a eight, its your desicion anyone sir.

A little bit about yourself: Well I live in Australia, In Queensland Brisbane. I have lived here all my life, Australia is a amazing place, it truly is. Well I skate i'm your average 13 (almost 14) year old kid I guess. Chat on MSN, go skate, Xbox 360, computer and more. Sometimes on the weekends I might spend about 1-3hours down at our local skatepark depending on the weather and of course the heat! Cool

Thank you so much Bob for spending your time reading my GM app. I worked hard on this and I will make sure I will work really hard for you the whole time i'm here. I will be here until the end either I'm a GM or not. Thank you for reading it so much and I wouldn't throw a spaz if I did not pick

Yours Sincerly,

Jake, Jelly.

Last edited by JellyBoy on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spaced the reasons w/e.)

JellyBoy

Back to top Go down

Yiannnz GM Coder App Empty Re: Yiannnz GM Coder App

Post  Vivi Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Jelly. you should put space between ur new points. lmfaos. like.. its hard to read this.
Vivi
Vivi

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBoy Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm

True so, Ima do it now x3

THANKS VIVI!

JellyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content