LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caio's GM app! (hoping for lvl 3 =P)

Go down

Caio's GM app! (hoping for lvl 3 =P) Empty Caio's GM app! (hoping for lvl 3 =P)

Post  bestklin2 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:05 am

>Name: Caio

>Age: 15

>IGN: MagicCaio

>Sex: Male

>Play Hours: It really depends Razz I'd say from 3 to 8 hours a day ;]

>What sets me apart from other applicants:

I'd say my experience, for I have been a Gm in many servers. Even owned one for a while. I happily help other players; I know commands for normal servers (unless this one has a special, diffrent command list). I'm really active and friendly. I have a decent knowledge about MapleStory (I played GMS since v.55, until they patched IPs from outside north america). I speak very fluent english; even though I live in Brazil, and have a better portuguese. I have a lot of free time to dedicate to the server, and I take the GM job very seriously, priority is helping people. I can host many events like T/F, JQ, H&S, etc. I have grown sick and tired of GMS putting stupid new things on; and decided to move back to private servers. I'm friendly; and I can always put an end to discussions; being fair to both sides.

>What Experience do you have:

I don't really have proofs.. since I just stop playing a server as a GM when it closes. The site of my server: wix.com/limajg/magic-ms (Server closed, download removed). As an experienced gm, I know basicly everything that a GM can and can't do; so I think i'm a good choice of a gm (: .

>What are some qualities a GM should have:

In my opinion, a GM should be helpfull, friendly, relaxed, patient and must be always cheerful towards the community, and I think, and have been told before, that I have those qualities. =)

>Why I should be a GM:

I'd be great help to the community and to all of the server. I'm experienced and cheerful, I know how to host events and all; but to be very honest; I also like the respect that we get as a gm but as I say, there's always place for improvement =).

>How will you deal with hackers?

I have a very harsh treatment apon hackers (I always take SS first). But it also depends on the hack their using. It's not like I support hackers, what I mean is, for example: I see someone using fly hack. I'll give them a warning, and jail the person. If he/she/it (xD) does it again; I'll ban the person. Hacks like damage hack are instant ban, to my eyes.

>More information about yourself.

I live in Brazil, I hope you pick me; yet i'll understand if you don't Smile. Well, thats pretty much all, so thanks for reading =).

__________________________________________________________________________________________

bestklin2

Back to top Go down

Caio's GM app! (hoping for lvl 3 =P) Empty Re: Caio's GM app! (hoping for lvl 3 =P)

Post  bestklin2 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:47 pm

._. can anyone at least post something about my app? x3
its been lying here for 2 days

bestklin2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum