LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xKeeshax's Gm app <3

2 posters

Go down

xKeeshax's Gm app <3 Empty xKeeshax's Gm app <3

Post  xKeeshax Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

IGN:xKeeshax

Sex:Female

Play Hours:3-4 hours depends.

What sets me apart from other applicants:I guess I'm not desperate for it and I'm not begging. I guess I just want to have some fun ^^. (Not that i'm not already)

What Experience do you have: I have A LOT of experience but that was quite a while ago lol xD. But atm I'm a gm in v83 with Aran lawl

What are some qualities a GM should have:Well they should be Nice, Fun, Active, Helpful.

Why I should be a GM: Well I just want to help this server out and do some events ^^. Nothing really special.

More information about yourself. Nothing really else~

Okay thanks for reading bai <3
xKeeshax
xKeeshax

Back to top Go down

xKeeshax's Gm app <3 Empty Re: xKeeshax's Gm app <3

Post  Emerald Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm

xKeeshax wrote:Age:14 (Lol)

IGN:xKeeshax

Sex:Female

Play Hours:3-4 hours depends.

What sets me apart from other applicants:I guess I'm not desperate for it and I'm not begging. I guess I just want to have some fun ^^. (Not that i'm not already)

What Experience do you have: I have A LOT of experience but that was quite a while ago lol xD. But atm I'm a gm in v83 with Aran lawl

What are some qualities a GM should have:Well they should be Nice, Fun, Active, Helpful.

Why I should be a GM: Well I just want to help this server out and do some events ^^. Nothing really special.

More information about yourself. Nothing really else~

Okay thanks for reading bai <3

Love it. Very Happy But add a few more details I guess. Anyways, good luck!
Very Happy
(:
8-)
XD.
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum