LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy's GM app

5 posters

Go down

Cathy's GM app Empty Cathy's GM app

Post  cathy Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 am

IGN:Cathy

Sex:Female

Play Hours: about 2-5/7

What sets me apart from other applicants: I'm not saying that this application is the best application here in this forums, but I’m saying that I’m applying to be GM because I’m mature enough to handle this job i'm applying for. And I really think that I should get the GM job.

What Experience do you have: i have been GM for over 2-3 years. (I don’t remember some of my server because it has been so much that I don’t remember some server that i was in.)My first GM job was in Eyen MS I was GM there for about 9 months.(it closed because hacker hacked the server and it had to close.) My second GM job was in DarkAgeMS I played it for about 3 months.( i left because i didn't like the owner, because he was abusing too much of his power.)The next MS i was in was in Stolen MS ( I was there for about 1 month, it closed because we needed donations for the server but we didn't [ign: [Admin]Cathy].these are all my experiences being GM,co-owner,and Admin.

What are some qualities a GM should have: some qualities that a GM should have is being nice with the players being friendly but strict. Not breaking rules and not having a FAVORITE player.

Why I should be a GM: I’m not saying that I HAVE to be a GM but i'm saying that it would be good if i became GM, because i'm going to make this server populated ( as bringing my friends to this server) and this server the server that most players will have fun

More information about yourself. My name is Cathy Lee, I’m Korean, I’m in 8th grade ( because I’m lazy) i have a brother ( doesn't play MS he plays Kms) and I’m a really friendly person.
Thank you for reading this app ( i took my time in school to do it Smile )

Last edited by cathy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
cathy
cathy

Back to top Go down

Cathy's GM app Empty Re: Cathy's GM app

Post  iAlex Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 am

Maybe you should add some spaces between each question this kinda hurts my eyes. Shocked
iAlex
iAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  [Reborn] Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Come on Cathy, thought you were with Mac...

[Reborn]

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 am

No offense Cathy. You're always asking when new GMs will be chosen and like seriously telling people to read chur app all the time. Are you really that desperate?
I like the app, sort of. Many, many, many, spelling and grammar mistakes....but w/e. o.e
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlex Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:30 am

cathy wrote:
And i really think you shuold pick me as GM because i'll make this server fun and populated. Smile

Could you explain how you want to make "this server fun and populated"?
iAlex
iAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 am

Not bad.. But what Alex said .. You can have it a little more neater and state your facts and opinions with a little more back up.

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum