LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikatanai's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Shikatanai's GM App Empty Shikatanai's GM App

Post  Shikatanai Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

IGN: Shikatanai

Sex: Male

Play Hours: 3-5 on weekdays depending on what all I do that day. 5-7 on weekends depending on what all I have to do.

What sets me apart from other applicants: I couldn't really say. I'm sure that everyone that has applied have been good people, and I'm not going to say that I'm any better than they are. But I am a pretty nice person, and as long as you don't break the rules or disrespect either me or somebody I care about, then you won't get on my bad side. Even though every applicant has said this, I wouldn't abuse powers. And I honestly do mean that.

What Experience do you have: I've played tons of private servers over the years, and was a GM in SunMS, even though the server only lasted for a couple of months. Besides that, just watching other GM's and how they react to certain offenses.

What are some qualities a GM should have: Some qualities that a GM should have are to be able to discern whether an offense should be justified with a jail or a ban, being nice, generous, and willing to help, as well as following the rules themselves, and not doing certain things just because they can. Also, if an offense should come to a ban, a GM should know whether it should be a temporary ban, or a permanent ban.

Why I should be a GM: I think I should be a GM because I believe that I could contribute to the server as a GM, as well as make sure that regular players remain happy and satisfied with the server.

More information about yourself: I don't really like talking about myself, but I guess that I can give some info about me. My name is Trent, and I live in the state of Alabama in the United States of America. I've been home-schooled my whole life, so I've never really gotten out much. But I'm probably going to start going to public school next school year. I can't really think of anything else about me, so...I guess I'll just keep it at that.
Shikatanai
Shikatanai

Back to top Go down

Shikatanai's GM App Empty Re: Shikatanai's GM App

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Not bad. Not bad at all. Just maybe a little like all the GM apps.

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikatanai's GM App Empty Re: Re: Shikatanai's GM App

Post  Shikatanai Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah, sorry about that, heh. I'm not very good at writing applications. ahhhhhh
Shikatanai
Shikatanai

Back to top Go down

Shikatanai's GM App Empty Re: Shikatanai's GM App

Post  Sponsored content