LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anivan for GM!

2 posters

Go down

Anivan for GM! Empty Anivan for GM!

Post  AnivanTheGreat Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 pm

IGN: Anivan
Sex: Male
Play Hours: Whenever I can (When not in school)
What sets me apart from other applicants: I'm very unique with my outgoing...ness.
What Experience do you have: Co-Owner of BonerficMs, now down! Sad
What are some qualities a GM should have: A Gm should be polite and caring and very helpful, but also strict against rule breakers and steady with their statements.
Why I should be a GM: I think I should be a GM because I can make people happy while helping them and talking to people makes me happy too. I also like banning hacking noobs. ;D
More information about yourself. I'm currently in my 2nd year of high school at Citadel High School in Halifax Nova Scotia (Canada) and am Enjoying it. I like to spend my free time playing MapleStory and enjoy Private servers more. I absolutely LOVE making new friends!
Thanks for reading,
Anivan.

Ps. My real name is Mitch. Smile
AnivanTheGreat
AnivanTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Anivan for GM! Empty Re: Anivan for GM!

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Its not bad. But its not great. If your so unique you should have a unique GM app not like what kind of app that everyone can make simple.

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnivanTheGreat Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Its not bad. But its not great. If your so unique you should have a unique GM app not like what kind of app that everyone can make simple.

Would you like me to spice it up a little? ;D
AnivanTheGreat
AnivanTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum