LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amii is Apping

5 posters

Go down

Amii is Apping Empty Amii is Apping

Post  AmiiBunny Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey, it’s Amii.

Saw there was a GMing spot open so I decided to try out in the hopes that I could get this spot the right way.
And if I don’t make it, hell, least I tried.

So first off, my name is nothing particularily close to Amii, it’s Sharla and I’m getting a little old for MapleStory being a 19 year old gal and all but I’ve never really tired of gaming anyway. Wink
I play this server around 9:00am and that’s on a GMT – 8 Timezone. Right now I go out to study for 1 hour on friday mornings (though it may change soon) and after that I can be on till’ the night. Weekends are fine for me I can supervise in the mornings where some of the action happens.

Hmm, what sets me apart.. I’ll try to elaborate on the whole “I like to help” thing and tell you just what I can do. I’m more of a problem solving type person, not really the type who freaks out about an overly used question or a your momma troll comeback, I hear them enough as a normal player anyway. I like to hear both sides of the player conflict before I make my decision, and before I do that I’ll have to calm everyone down to make sure everyone is listening and not be succum to rumors. Hackers/scammers on the other hand get no remorce from me, with the power of hide, I will destory you once I find you. Being part of a community and keeping it content at the same time does come with it’s rewards and downfalls, but I still like doing it.

Experience up! Actually I do have some. I’ve helped a friend with many of his server projects that keep dissapering due to his school work or support. I’ve Gmed in most of them, and helped code a teeny bit on the side. I was also made a GM intern level 3 in a few hours at a little known server that I can’t even remember the name of. Since I was thought to have been so nice with everyone I was automaticly brought in which was really weird and unsettling for me. I didn’t last very long though either because of a little misunderstanding with the owner which threw me off a bit but since it wasn’t really a well planned idea to add me so fast in the first place I guess I was ok with that.

I believe the qualities of a GM should first and foremost be some endeering patience and listening skills for dealing with people, not to mention some maturity for dealing with people who enjoy pushing other’s buttons. A GM should also be someone who likes to be in the server they’re in and wants to make it better with or without the job, and a sence of responcibility to use the power they have entrusted to them to do what they are allowed to for regular players.

GM skills are fun and all, but I want to be a GM so I can help get this server going by making sure the people in it are happy and having fun. You can’t be a GM without having players to watch over and give advice to whenever they need it, and you certainly can’t have a server without support from others. And hackers. Very Happy
I’m a part of the community already so it wouldn’t hurt to do a bit more to help out.

Well, enough of all this GM preaching, I’ll tell you a little somethin’ somethin’ about myself before I go back online. I looooooove strawberries, always been a gamer, music keeps me going, fashion is my passion and art… well art’s alright.

I’ll leave you with this massive block of text and hopefully when you’re done with it, it’ll make some sence.
Soooo HFWT.

<3Amii

Last edited by AmiiBunny on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

AmiiBunny

Back to top Go down

Amii is Apping Empty Re: Amii is Apping

Post  Your Not Me Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 am

Maple is never too old for anyone and please change ur font colours it's pain to the eyes ty
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amii is Apping Empty what the

Post  aakash123 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

Chery wrote:O.o i find the color right... Well better than the BLue of Shadowz...
At least this one is 'read-able'.

diao mine more legible than hers i agree that colour is kinda hurting my eyes Shocked

aakash123

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 am

aakash123 wrote:
Chery wrote:O.o i find the color right... Well better than the BLue of Shadowz...

diao mine more legible than hers i agree that colour is kinda hurting my eyes Shocked
The background of the forum is black, so i think a light color would be better, like yellow, easier to see. Shadow used a dark color so it would blend in more, Who really cares? It's about what's in the app anyways Razz
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  aakash123 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am

Claudia wrote:
aakash123 wrote:

The background of the forum is black, so i think a light color would be better, like yellow, easier to see. Shadow used a dark color so it would blend in more, Who really cares? It's about what's in the app anyways Razz

well it will impress the admins to pick us (simple logic)

aakash123

Back to top Go down

Post  AmiiBunny Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Is this conversation and complaint really nessesary?

Is it because you couldn't find anything else on the App to compain about?

Really, if you can't find anything constructive to critisize about on everyone's Apps here then don't even comment.

=/

AmiiBunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm

I comment/Critisize(u can call it watever u wan) so u can improve it please do nt take it seriously and respect the MODS/GM's/Admins please
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amii is Apping Empty slow down

Post  aakash123 Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 am

okok take it easy dont take it as a critizing thing take as a compliment and if u want u could change it

aakash123

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

<insert username here> wrote:I comment/Critisize(u can call it watever u wan) so u can improve it please do nt take it seriously and respect the MODS/GM's/Admins please
i like her yellow. :] <3
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 am

ok....
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey I loved the app! Good job and good luck!!!
(I support chu)
*cheers for Amii*
Go Amii!
<3
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down