LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JrKiller GM App

3 posters

Go down

JrKiller GM App Empty JrKiller GM App

Post  JrKiller Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:12 pm

IGN:JrKiller

Sex:Male

Play Hours:1 hour - 3 hours on weekdays (no homework) Weekends 2hours - 3 1/2 hours. Central Time

What sets me apart from other applicants: I am a helper to many people i love to animate and to make videos for private servers Very Happy(maple style)

What Experience do you have: I was a gm in my cousins server EcstacyMs. I played Global Maplestory for a while it was fun at lvl 10 but fail at lvl 70 D: , I was a regular player in private servers it was fun and I got to catch hackers i know what they think about. I have played Maplestory for around 5 years I know how it works.

What are some qualities a GM should have: To Have fun,help people be the person that everyone loves, be the ban hammer guy but not all the time Very Happy and eventing daily

Why I should be a GM: I know many things about GMs they hate beggers and i can have some suggestions for the server to make it better. Very Happy

More information about yourself: I am the type of guy that everyone likes I like helping out other people (maplers) because they are the foundation of the server. At school everyone likes me I'm not the nerdy type i only play alot because nothing really happens in my community. Pretty much I'm the nice guy ,Everyone likes me at school so why not maple Very Happy

Last edited by JrKiller on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : opps)

JrKiller

Back to top Go down

JrKiller GM App Empty Re: JrKiller GM App

Post  Brian Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Good luck man [:

Brian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Hmm.. Only 3 hours on the weekend ? Sorry but not what I'm looking for.

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum