LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coke gm app

3 posters

Go down

Coke gm app Empty Coke gm app

Post  Edward4113 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

-Name Edward Martin Antunes

-Character Name Characters name is 9 formaly noob.

-Age 19

-Experience in this job i have been a gm before and am highly qualified i know how to handle hackers and situations scams arguements etc i know when to ban someone for a legitimate reason and when not to before banning a hacker i will screenshot as proof incase they post a ban appeal (complain about being banned) i will always ask people for proof incase of a scam so people dont get banned for no reason im sure these are some good ideas of mine that no1 else has im laidback kind and nice also thank you.

-Available times 7-13 hours a day usually everyday with a few random afks YOU KNOW ALWAYS GOTTA BE THERE TO HELP NIIBBIES <333333333

-Timezone you live in i live in est (new york)

-Why do you think you will be chosen i think its possibe i could be chosen because im a kind laidback person and can handle situations im also around at alot of times that other gms arent so if someone from another timezone singapore comes on at like 4 am new york time i would be there to help him or her i know this job isnt completely easy to get but i think i am at least qualified i can help with arguements scams and hackers i would go on a hacking spree to find hackers for a certain time each day unless a hacker got recommended to me by a player (player tells me about hacker) i will go screenshot then ban till further notice thank you for your time on my application.

-What are your goals one major goal of mine is for our server to get on the top 50 list another is to get rid of all of the hackers and to make a nice friendly loving community for the players and most of all i want to make it fun! for everyone and i mean everyone except those monkey balls loving hackers :/ i want it to be laidback and chill as possible this server is somewhere where you can come after having a bad day and just let out all your mind on killing a zakum or even a horntail! these are my goals.

-What can you contribute ok well i can contribute alot of time hours upon hours to this server i can vote everyday maybe even more then once on a friends computer i can be on at times that others cant so i could help the foreign timezones Singapore, malaysia , china etc because theyre time is like opposite of mine but my playing hours are extreme i could do events and make the community fun (more fun than it already is) i can ban those hekkers with proper proof of course and i just feel like i can contribute alot by finishing all of the goals i listed above + future goals thanks for your time <3

-What will you do if you are denied i will continue to play the server continue rbing and continue helping people even with my limited power. thanks for your time sincerely 9/noob/eddie love you all<3

Edward4113

Back to top Go down

Coke gm app Empty Re: Coke gm app

Post  bitchass Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

you gotta know how to spam advertisements on other people's servers.

bitchass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 am

BANNED

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content