LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad's [GM] Application

2 posters

Go down

Nomad's [GM] Application Empty Nomad's [GM] Application

Post  Brian Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:53 pm

IGN: Nomad

Sex: Male

Play Hours: I play about like 8 hours or more i dont know, you guys know i play everyday (alot)/

What sets me apart from other applicants: Ermmm that i comes with all my sincerity.

What Experience do you have: I have been playing Maple around 5 - 6 years, I have many experience in many servers, but honestly i never been a "GM" but like I said i have alot of experience at any server that i play.

What are some qualities a GM should have: A GM should have nice attitude, many good ideas, sincerity, courage, etc...

Why I should be a GM: I should be a "GM" because i think i have been prepared for being a "GM". I also think that i have the courage and friendship to suport this server

More information about yourself: I'm a person that i like to play many games... I have a life, I'm a student, i play drums and i have a family [:

I hope that people of this server let me be a "GM" cause i have been giving everything to play this server and i'm not a mad people, I have been nice to everyone who ask me for things and party. I'm not a Coder or a GFX but i can give my effort to help trough and take a good step in this server.

Well people i think this is all, I hope you unedrstand my App. Well take care who ever read this App. [:

C ya in game -Nomad =)

Brian

Back to top Go down

Nomad's [GM] Application Empty Re: Nomad's [GM] Application

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Nice GM app. I think that you should continue your ranking spot. But you have to pick carefully.

Admin
Admin

https://literautems.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down