LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDuckSmexX GM APP <3333333

Go down

XDuckSmexX GM APP <3333333 Empty XDuckSmexX GM APP <3333333

Post  yLENIA Sun May 16, 2010 4:58 am

IGN: XDuckSmexX

Sex: Female

Play Hours: at weekends ill stay on at 9am till 5pm than ill come on at 7pm till 1am (i play that much at weekends) lol

How u Will Help Our server
: I will Always Tell People To Vote So we can host an event and to make people having fun <3 and more they are having fun they bring there friends.

What Experience do you have: I Do have exp ive been playing ms for 3years and im imature enough i played as a gm >: AkatsukiMS , SkyMS , NepuliMS , AresnicMS , PanicStory , AmoriaMS , SwankizationMS And to Finish RawMS (old days Crying or Very sad')

Why I should be a GM: So i will help this server make Events When people vote Ill tell my friends to join ( i have many) and help new players

More information about yourself: I PLay the Piano IM 4th Grade now Razz i have 1 sis and 1 bro <3 and i love My friends :IGN: Cookiez, Cathy , Phenom , Funky , Tomcrusie <3.

How You Will Finish: Admin/owner hope u choose the right gm <3 goodluck to everyone

yLENIA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum