LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible event ideas in the future.

2 posters

Go down

Possible event ideas in the future. Empty Possible event ideas in the future.

Post  Pixel Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 am

Hide and Seek.
--- Self-explanatory. Host goes on Hide, then gives clues.
JQ.
--- Again, self-explanatory.
NX Fashion show.
---- Spawn 2~3 NX slimes per player, let the player kill them and they only get to use those NX items dropped. Exceptions to Cash Shop visits... however they can DC. Themed, of course. (: There will be 1st place, 2nd and 3rd only.
Scavenger Hunt
---- Make a Notice describing a monster drop for each round, first 5 people who trades with the GM get to advance, then 3, then 1 winner. If there's more participants obviously the count of people changes.
Q&A/T&F
---- Strictly Maple related quizes. (No off-topic since not everyone has knowledge to other topics.)
Find {mascotname}
---- Well, we don't have a "mascot" yet, but it should be something that doesn't spawn anywhere else: like the Frog (9420001). Basically, this event is like hide and seek and scavenger hunt combined--- the twist is is that the player must go to the map, kill the mascot then bring back the drop. First one wins. This event could be consecutive over and over.

I'm used to hosting events-- all except JQ. (I hate JQQQQ D: )

Feel free to add on with more event ideas! ;D

Pixel

Back to top Go down

Possible event ideas in the future. Empty Re: Possible event ideas in the future.

Post  Pixel Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Holy Frog seems fun. Can't wait to participate >;D

Pixel

Back to top Go down

Possible event ideas in the future. Empty Re: Possible event ideas in the future.

Post  Your Not Me Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 pm

well i used to host my own events

1. Fashion event Very Happy dress up urself by the given theme the one closest wins Very Happy

2. CopyCat: Gm will type out a sentence and then player will have to copy it word for word puncuation for puncuation and mus say how many words and puncuations there are

e.g:
GM: Rev0lve 0wN5!!?!!
Player: Rev0lve 0wN5!!?!! words: 8 Puncuations:5 Numbers: 2
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum