LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it

3 posters

Go down

i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it Empty i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it

Post  Your Not Me Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 am

Ok guys the last time there was a new player it was 23rd march GMT+8 and there are 52 registered users now so thank you? try to keep the flow i wanna see atleast half of my mail saying LiteratureMS not replies but saying SOMEONE NEW HAS JOINED THE FOURM every end of the week/Saturday
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it Empty Re: i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it

Post  Claudia Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 am

We need forum events. Or, Lock the forum for members only and make people check the forum for info if they need sumthing :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it Empty Re: i don noe how to say this but ... u noe wat jus read it

Post  Robert Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm

How i see it that's the only way to get people here.
Like in game people may ask u
~Hey where do i buy stuff?~
U say
~check the forums~
lol sunny
Robert
Robert

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Robert wrote:How i see it that's the only way to get people here.
Like in game people may ask u
~Hey where do i buy stuff?~
U say
~check the forums~
lol sunny
Yea thats what i mean by for info :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

well i think we've improved 4 days distance so far
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm

ALERRRRRRRRRRTTTT WE HAV LOST 10 PLAYER 10 PLAYER 10 PLAYERS PEOPLE 10 PLAYERS PLEASE TRY GET THM BACK TY
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:42 pm

<insert username here> wrote:ALERRRRRRRRRRTTTT WE HAV LOST 10 PLAYER 10 PLAYER 10 PLAYERS PEOPLE 10 PLAYERS PLEASE TRY GET THM BACK TY
Do you even play? T.T We've gained about 20.~
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 am

nah im talkin abt fourms and yes i play my computer jus came back from servicing
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down