LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HotNerd's {GameMaster}

Go down

HotNerd's {GameMaster} Empty HotNerd's {GameMaster}

Post  HotNerd Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 am

IGN:HotNerd

Sex:Female

Play Hours:
Weekdays:1-3/4-6 hrs(unless i have tons of hom work)
Weekends:5-+12hrs

What sets me apart from other applicants:
What set me apart was that I had experience has a "GamMaster" in other servers, and I'd like to try the other applications but, I just think that I don't have further experience with the other jobs than this one.

What Experience do you have:I've been experienced as a "GameMaster" between other servers as ShineMSv62, and as a Intern in AkaiMSv55,I know most codes already

What are some qualities a GM should have:I think I'm qualified of being GM because, I like helping people out.I know that the GM job takes much responsablities and more maturity,but I'm a very hardworking person.I'll always have a look out for hackers.I also want to make LitesXp a better and happier priavte server and comunity,and I'd love hosting events like:
Trivia
Hide and seek
True or fasle
Jump Quest
Theme event

Why I should be a GM:If i become GM I would put more dedication to this server and make it a better place to play in.

More information about yourself.I'm 14 I go to highschool, maintaining good grades,I sing,dance,play the flute/piano,drums.Im a very nice person,calm.Listen to everything or every order given.
HotNerd
HotNerd

Back to top Go down