LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster)

2 posters

Go down

Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster) Empty Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster)

Post  ptc2009 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 am

Real Name- Peter(Call me Ichi if you like)
IGN- IchiTheft
Age- 12(Turning 13 this September woohoo!)
Sex-Male
Play Hours- I only play for about 1-4 hours sometimes because i go out alot.
On weekends i usually play for about 5 hours because i don't really go out that much.On School days lols i always play after school for 1 or 2 hours ikr not much. =D
What sets me apart from other applicants-
I will always try to remind people to vote for Literature Express and make new members feel welcome to the game.
And also i will always keep the server active and fun by hosting enjoyable events.Lastly i might GM hide to see if anyone is hacking,if i see a hacker i might warn he/her to not hack.BUT! if the hacking is way over the limit i might do a temp ban or permanent ban.
What Experience do you have-I have 1 only which is:I have helped my guild members train and let them have lots of fun by hosting sum JQ events.And also i give some gold leaves to help them out if in any trouble.Lastly
the Guild Name is Maple Express (the M is a character Emblem btw =D) and everyone loves me from the guild.

What are some qualities a GM should have-Some qualities are:
-Helping out new members if they are having trouble with the server.
-sorting out a scam/fight by warping them to a place where i can solve it.
-Hosting Events like JQ and T/F.I will also make it enjoyable and fun for members in the server.
-Welcoming a new member/reminding members to vote for Literature Express(Not Forcing them).
-Lastly a GM should respect everyone in the server.
Why I should be a GM-
The reason why i want to become a GM(GameMaster) is because i really want to help the community grow and become active and also find hackers.Lastly i will make sure to tell people about this server saying that it's fair enough and fun.

Things about me-
I have 1 youngest brother-Name.Jason-Age.4
I have 2 young Sisters-Name.Rebecca-Age.9-Name.Monica-Age.7
I like graffiti games(btw i have been playing games for 3 years now i started at 9 lols.
Fav Food=Fried Rice YUMM yeh ikr u want sum.
Fav Game=Hmmm i wonder whats my favourite game oh yeah its maple story no wait its this server lol.
Fav Hairstyle=a Fringe and a mullet.
Fav Internet=TPG(im gonna be planning ADSL2+ 130GB soon like in 1week can't wait)
Thats all about me! =D
If you wanna contact me-IGN= IchiTheft
Hotmail/Email= ptc20072008@hotmail.com(add me on MSN if you like to =D)

ptc2009

Back to top Go down

Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster) Empty Re: Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster)

Post  Your Not Me Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

please space it out i noe i can do it but im way too lazy atm mayb i'll do it tmrw
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster) Empty You thinking about it?

Post  ptc2009 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm

oh sorry about that.

Are you thinking about promoting me?

ptc2009

Back to top Go down

Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster) Empty Re: Peter's Application for GM (GameMaster)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down