LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam's GM application.

Go down

Sam's GM application. Empty Sam's GM application.

Post  sam77571 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I am Sam, and this is my GM application. I hope you enjoy it Very Happy

IGN:iS4m

Sex:Male

Play Hours:At the moment, I am on school holidays,which would mean me playing about 1-8 hours every day depending what I am doing that day, with a bigger timespan on weekends. However, when I am back at school, I will play from 1-5 hours max [on weekdays] with weekends being 1-8 hours.

What sets me apart from other applicants:I have so much pride and joy when helping other players, and try my absolute hardest. I am very dedicated to my job in each and server I play, and respect my job.

What Experience do you have:Well I have been a GM in many servers, and each owner has equally been very satisfied with my work. The levels I have been are from 3-4 with a range of help in every server e.g, Setting up the fm mobs after changing repacks.

What are some qualities a GM should have:Pride for their duty in each and every server, Respect for the server's owner,players and fellow GM's, and Joy in what they do as a GM in their server.

Why I should be a GM: I should be chosen to be a GM because I can do a range of things, each I believe will be more than satisfactory to my fellow GM's and players.
1. I can easily host events (Bosses,Jump Quests, Last one standing and Spot the GM [boss events only with permission] )
2.I can help players, new and old with anything they would need, example: A newbie player into Literature or priate servers altogether , I would guide them through every custom NPC and Fm Mobs, and introduce them to new players. If an experienced player needed help with something for example he didn't know what the maximum stats where, I would reply, "The highest stats you could get without equips, would be 32767 but you can surpass this number with equips."
3. I would in no circumstances show one-upsmanship any players, and I would interact as if I was no different.

More information about me: I live in Sydney, Australia where my time is GMT+10 or EST. Some of my hobbies include Computers, Scooters and Skateboards [better at scooting than skating lol] and sometimes reading and the guitar.

Thanks for taking the time to read my GM application, I am very grateful.
Yours Sincerely, Sam [iS4m]

sam77571

Back to top Go down