LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gm application

4 posters

Go down

gm application Empty gm application

Post  lilaznbo1 Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 pm

hey bro its me lilaznbo1 from leaf i would like to apply as gm im a nice guys but i ain't giving out free stuff to non gm but i help other and be kind
sex=male
name=vandam
server time on usually=3-10hour a day
age=14
why i wanna apply=i wanna apply for gm is there is alot of thing i can do.
i help other with bugs or problems also if they hav a prob with scam but they need proof
thing i no what gm dose=they sometime hav event they help ppl with fights
don't give free stuff to other ppl
well thats all i no srry if its not alot of info next time ill give more effort to it ill give effort to anything
what set me apart from application:well i ain't that smart but when i comes to fixing stuff like hacks u got me
what experience do i hav=well if i wanna make a server i try and ill end up making it like gta samp
i no how to fix computer and i use to be awsome at coding when i was in learning i was better then the person who taught me how.
why i should be gm:well im a person who dosn't like to lie im also a helpful person to other as u can see
i don't really care when other make fun of me i don't argue.i like to hav fun like hosting event if i hav the permission.
i never do stufff without permission.last ill help other with any bug and problem ill alway tell the owner what it is
and ill try to help him fix it.
more information about ur self:vandam is meh name call me van or vannn to the dammm xD
im asian
fav food:spam,beaf steak,hot cheetoh.
well i support ppl when they are sad because im a guy that dosn't like it when people are sad because they don't deserve it.
well thats all i got i tried my best srry if its not good enough i put effort make fun of me if u want im not gonna do anything about it im just a nice guy. pce

Last edited by lilaznbo1 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer and mistake)

lilaznbo1

Back to top Go down

gm application Empty Re: gm application

Post  Emerald Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Epic, epic, epic fail. No offense.
GIVE SOME EFFORT DOING YOUR GM APP AND FOLLOW THE GM APPLICATION FORMAT.
Sorry for caps.
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlex Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 am

Emerald wrote:Epic, epic, epic fail. No offense.
GIVE SOME EFFORT DOING YOUR GM APP AND FOLLOW THE GM APPLICATION FORMAT.
Sorry for caps.
What she said^^
iAlex
iAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  IisOrange Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Good job! You got the right idea.. Try to edit it and do some spacing so its easier to read, but besides that keep it up!!

IisOrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 am

Much better. (:
Yesh, that's the spirit and good job.
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content