LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^My GM Application^

Go down

^My GM Application^ Empty ^My GM Application^

Post  zackerie97 Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 am

Name : Ernest Very Happy

IGN : Zack

Sex : Male

Play Hours : Every weekdays, i will play 3-4hours. But, every weekends, i will play 1-2hours. I'm sorry. Although my PLAYTIME is short, i will make people feel happy in those hours like doing EVENTS or other things if i am a GM.

What Sets me Apart from other Applicants : I am kind-hearted. Whenever people do something bad and blame me, I wouldn't ignore or scold them but teach them what is the right thing, what is the wrong thing. If they don't listen to me, I will whisper to them why did i did this to them. If they block their whispers, i will mega "I'm Sorry". I will do anything to gain their forgiveness.

What Experience do you have : Although i have no experience, but i will do my best in everything i can or anything i do. I will do anything for ForestStory. If they ask me to do something I don't like, i will still do it. ForestStory is my life.

What are some Qualities a GM should have : I don't really know much about qualities. But, i believe that a GM should respect others so others can respect the GMs.

Why should I be a GM : Well, when there's no GMs online in ForestStory, and people are bored, I will make some EVENTS and prizes to be won if I am a GM. I ask people to vote for ForestStory and I myself i also vote. Believe it or not, I will do my best in everything in ForestStory. If this GM Application fails, i would not quit but will continue playing. Im not those immature GMs that love to ban people like is very fun, those GMs are irritating. I will not ban anyone if somebody was to scold me or do any stuff that make me piss off. I only ban people if they broke the RULES in the forum.

More Information about Myself : I respect others although they don't respect me sometimes. I'm willing to help others if they need to. If I finish the mission the people give me, i will feel happy and will sometimes help them more if they need help. I LOVE maths. I chat with people when they are bored. I will not ignore them. I don't scold people unless there's a really need to.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
--END OF APPLICATION--

zackerie97

Back to top Go down