LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Application

Go down

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  google133t Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Kelvin Lee

IGN: Flame

Location/Timezone: Newark, New Jersey PST.

1. I have no real intentions for applying, just that I want to help the gaming community. All I ever seem to do is help...

2. I have a lot of experience as a GM and a Co-Owner for Private MapleStory servers; DomStory. DomStory was a private server that was mainly local in my school. It eventually spread to a decent population of 59 accounts. After the owner (Tommy Gulespie) went to collage, the server's batch files were sent to me, forcing me to learn some coding...but after a relative died (my great grandma) I had trouble maintaining the server, and had to attend to school. Finally, the server finally was overrun by hackers that drove all other players away. Now DomStory is down, which is why I play here, now.

3. I play LitexpMS quite often. I try not to annoy any players or GM's by spamming servers. Even though I am "new" to LiexpMS, I hope that it is not a hindering view on this "Application". Also, I tend to play this server for a max of 5 hours. I also tend not to ask for help from players.

4. To resolve any conflict on a MapleStory Private Server, I would use the "hide" gm command and find out what the problem was. I would then re-appear to resolve the conflict with either a banning (if hacking), jail time (if spamming or disrupting the server), or a talk( if players are in an argument).

A little bit about myself:

I'm a really helpful guy. I do what ever I can to support others, and help. I also really enjoy Base Ball, and drawing. My philosophy is that the best you can do, is the least you can do. (Also, I LOVE amusement parks)

Thank you for reading my application! Very Happy

google133t

Back to top Go down