LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Park's [GM] Application

Go down

Sean Park's [GM] Application Empty Sean Park's [GM] Application

Post  SeanIsGoofy Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I didn't see the format so i just the most casual one.

•Name:
Sean Park

• Country/Time Zone:
United States/EST

• Do you speak proper English?
I do speak proper English.

• How old are you?
I am 15 Years old.

• Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to take the GM opportunity onto my own shoulders because I want to take on a challenge. I always hear GMs saying "Dang this is hard work." By hearing this I really want to try this GM job out, Also I'm not saying I'm just going to slack off, but because it's my first time. I will try even more because it's my first time. I want to be a happy-go-lucky GM that makes the people in this server happy. And finally, I will not always be a happy-go-lucky dude. If there is a hacker on the loose. I'll be serious and...GO AFTER THEM! Haha Very Happy

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
If I see someone in front of me hacking, first I would say " Why are you hacking in front of me?" Also i would like to give them a second chance because this server is amazing and I don't want anyone missing out on it, But I do have to ban them. Then I'm sorry but I have to ban them. (Emotion will not get the best of me, by the way Very Happy)

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit LitMS?
LAWL, heck no! I love this server, once I join this server a GM (Forgot his name) has been so kind to me. Also Jess, and Jessy has been.. CRAZY, cool and down to earth friends. Very Happy (Even though i knew them for like two days. Razz)

• Experiences?
Unfortunately....no, but because I'm a noob. I will work twice as hard to get to the top. I know a lot of people say that, but really. I speak the truth. Very Happy

• What events can you host?
I was waiting for this question. Very Happy I really like doing events that I have learned and loved from the past private servers I've played in. And if I get to host them. Then I hope the people in LitMS will like them too.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat players and GMs with equal respect. Also I can't act up anyways because I'm the noob GM.(If I make it Haha) Also I will not get ticked off when players are rude. (And I will not be rude to them either)Lol

• How much will you be online per day?
Well I have days that I am very active and some days that I have to study. >< But I hope this will not affect my app. Razz
Weekdays: 4Hours+
Weekends: 8Hours+

• Why should we pick you?
I think you should pick me as GM because I think I got the spunk for server. Very Happy Also I love helping players out when they are in need. I know people write the same thing I'm writing, but seriously I love helping people it's just my thing i guess.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
Well I don't want to be a hater but, the respawn should be more better in the FM. (Again, hope this doesn't affect my application. :0 )

• Last Words
I really hope that i made this position, also I hope this GM application did not waste your time. Very Happy

Thanks and good luck to other peoples who has applied for GM. Sean Park

SeanIsGoofy

Back to top Go down