LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application ; Adin

Go down

GM Application ; Adin Empty GM Application ; Adin

Post  Adin Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 am

IGN: Adin

Sex: Male

Play Hours: 6- 12

What sets me apart from other applicants: I have many creative ideas and what sets me aside from all the others is that I like to do things in a very different but good way.

What Experience do you have: I have lots of experience, I've been a GM in over 30+ Servers. I know what I`m doing, I hardly ever mess up unless its a code or something. Most of the V62 HANDBOOK Is memorized. I like to help out many of the new players, and I always follow and listen to higher ranks.

What are some qualities a GM should have: Gm's Should be fun, Awesome, but also sometimes Strict. You can host an event but not too much so they have time to be with others and do other things. Also, another great quality is that a GM should always respect a player.

Why I should be a GM: Because I want to ban the dirty hackers, and give out suggestive/creative ideas and help this server succeed alot!.

More information about yourself; Im not really a school type of person, and i like to play soccer and Im usually on my bike. I eat lots of food, im not fat. And yeahhh.

Thanks for reading my application.
- Adin

Adin

Back to top Go down