LiteratureMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3]

3 posters

Go down

NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3] Empty NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3]

Post  NguoiVietNam Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 pm

IGN:NguoiVietnam

Sex:Male

Play Hours: 1-4 Hrs PST.

What sets me apart from other applicants:

Well. i Always Try To Help Other People EVEN THOUGH IM not a GM. Doesnt Matter If im NOT. IT Matters about the people. =]
What Experience do you have:
yes. Uh Heres A Link Where i Was A Gm in
LeafStory =]
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/leafstorygs8.png/
Kinda Hard To See D:
i Have Been a Gm For Most Servers But i Dont Have Proof For Those Ones

Why I should be a GM/What are some qualities a GM should have
-I want to become a GM because it is very important for a server to have a friendly community. In order to have a friendly community, we must have friendly GMs. There are many doing a fantastic job, but there should always be a person who can stand up to anyone, not just people you adore. I'm very keen when it comes to answering questions and helping others. I try not to make anyone feel neglected because I've felt it myself and it's not pleasant - everyone is equal to my eyes. I Want Everyone to be glad we have a good server as this one. A GM should be.. :
-Active
-Friendly, No matter what.
-Patient
-Temper-control
-Fun
-When Your on Duty, Its Not About Having Fun, Its About an important job.
Those things are the most important tags for a GM

More information

• How can you help the server?

-I'd do whatever I can to make everyone satisfied without breaking rules of course. I will monitor everyone's game play and see if the game's running smoothly. For example, people spamming with their smegas, making the server lag, hackers and glitchers (although rare) will be caught and banned. I will give the players daily updates. If a player is in need of GM, I'll try the best I can to help them. Other than that, I can entertain pretty well, sometimes with mini events and sometimes just spending time with everyone.

• If someone was hacking right in front of you, what would you do?

-First, Its Really Obvious. i Will Have To Take A ss [ScreenShot] To Prove Them Wrong.
Then After That, They'll will be like: WHY DID I GET BANNED? WHAT DID I DO? WTF? FALSE BAN? Then ill Show Them The SS. BAM.

What events can you host?

-Well, When i Host Like A JQ Event... i Dont Want To Host it myself.[Unless i Have Permission To Do it] i Would Ask Another Gm To Help Me Along. But If Its Like Hide N Seek, T&F, Trivia, i Could Handle It.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.

- Like i Said, i want this Server to be a friendly community =] i Have to Treat Other Players And Gm's with Respect. If Theres A New Comer, i Would Give Them Each a Golden Maple Leaf, And Exchange Them For 1BILL, To Make Them Welcome =]

Why should we pick you?

-Well, You Should Pick Me Because, im Useful. Hahah. i Dont Like banning people because i know how they feel afterward. But If i see a hacker and banned them with proof, then i dont feel for them because its wrong to Hack. i Vote 2 Times A Day. One From my Computer, And 1 From My School Computer. i Would also try to make a youtube video to advertise our server. i Have Been A GM For over a year. [ i Know... not much] But i Been Only Playing GMS for like 2 yrs, and started playing Private Server for a year. [ i Dont Argue about anything or complain if you disagree with me. i Just want you guys to know, that im a friendly person] ==

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better?

Yes. When We Vote For The Server, There Should Be Vote Points in The game. That Will Attract Players From Voting. =] So Its Like A Voting System? Hahah =]

Last words.

- Uh Well, If You Dont Pick Me. i Would Gladly Respect That Because, im a friendly person and i dont complain about WHY DIDNT YOU CHOOSE ME? and That. i Wouldnt Quit The Server Because im Addicted To This Server Hahah. And i Will Obey All The Rulez =]
Heheh.
Heres My Email =]
Kvo-222@hotmail.com

Thats it =] Thankyou For Reading My GM Application. =] Also ThankYou For Your Time =]
NguoiVietNam
NguoiVietNam

Back to top Go down

NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3] Empty Re: NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3]

Post  Your Not Me Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

YESSSSS FINALLY SOME1 SPACED IT OUT WITHOUT ME Very Happy
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3] Empty Re: NguoiVietNam's Application. [Level 3]

Post  NguoiVietNam Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:14 pm

>< i Made it Myself o-o i Swear. D:< Took Me One Hour D:< But Ohh well. If You Think i Got This From Somewhere else. Then w/e ><

LOL YEAH. i Love Spacing OUT XD. Its More Easier For Me To Read o-o =]
NguoiVietNam
NguoiVietNam

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm

CHERY MY GOLD LEAVESSSSS
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NguoiVietNam Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:23 am

xD It Depends on TIME. xD im From Canada BC. Which is PST o-o What about you guys? LOL
NguoiVietNam
NguoiVietNam

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Chery wrote:Hm... your application seems to be copy/paste...
That's what i thought. Razz
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  NguoiVietNam Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Lol. =/
NguoiVietNam
NguoiVietNam

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Not Me Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 am

cos leaves is proper grammar not leafs
Your Not Me
Your Not Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down